Well, we have one month of 2013 behind us! January has come and gone, but lucky for you, the favorite patterns from last month are here. We kept track of the top 20 patterns from our free newsletters last month just to see what you all like (and because it’s fun to see what’s trending). Am I right? Let’s take a look!
Quick, easy, and fast projects were among the top 20. The most popular pattern was the World’s Easiest Crocheted Afghan. This pattern is great for quick gifts, beginner crocheters, and learning how to crochet your first afghan. If you’ve made this afghan, post a photo to our Facebook page or tell us below!
Baby blankets were popular last month as well. With spring baby showers coming up, I expect you all to be loving baby blankets in the next few months! We’ll be adding more baby blanket patterns to the site and don’t forget, if you design a pattern and want to see it on our site, submit your pattern here!
1. World’s Easiest Crocheted Afghan
2. No Beginning Chain Egg Blanket
3. Quick and Simple Afghan
4. 16 Circles Square
5. Fairy Tales Baby Blanket
6. U Scrap Afghan
7. Marie Antoinette Afghan
8. Fast, Easy and Pretty Afghan
9. Lovie Security Blanket
10. 18 Free Easy Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns for Boys & Girls
11. Crochet Sea Pennies
12. Illusions Afghan
13. Crazy Ripple Blanket
14. Coins Quilt
15. Nine Patch Crocheted Afghan
16. Brain Dead Afghan
17. Lilacs in February Baby Blanket
18. Hearts of Many Yarns
19. Filet Blocks Ripple Blanke
20. Friendship Ring Square
I think with all of the holiday chaos back in December, granny square patterns were not as popular last month. It takes longer to crochet afghans this way so I totally understand taking a break from the granny square world.
Do you have a favorite afghan from last month?
- 19 Jaw Dropping Crochet Afghans - January 16, 2020
- 11+ Valentine’s Day Crochet Ideas to Fall in Love With - January 14, 2020
- Afghans in Bloom: 14 Floral Afghan Patterns - December 14, 2019