These 8 Super Cute Valentine’s Day Crochet Patterns are just the projects you need to start gifting this February. Valentine’s Day is far too often only used to celebrate one type of love; romantic love. Americans spend tons of money every year on cards and chocolates for their significant others, but it is not as popular to purchase something for your best friends. These simple Valentine’s Day ideas give you plenty of fun and easy ways to be the exception to that rule. Ranging for quick work ups to more advanced projects like crocheted afghans, you are sure to find the perfect fit in these Valentine’s Day crochet patterns.
My favorites are the gifts that can be used over and over again. I would absolutely love to be receive a cozy warm blanket or cute fingerless gloves, especially with the type of winter it looks like we will be suffering through this year. The decorative patterns are super cute, too. Consider gifting a diy home decor item a week or so before the holiday. Your friends would love a chance to show off the Valentine you gave them for that much longer.
- Valentine’s Heart Afghan – (pictured above left) This snuggly warm afghan is an advanced pattern with an adorable result.
- Valentine Flake – Who says snowflake ornaments have to be tucked away after Christmas? Work up this adorable Valentine’s Day craft for a friend and they will proudly display it for the whole month of February.
- Lovey Fingerless Gloves – (pictured above center) I just absolutely love the heart details on these fingerless gloves. If someone made these for me, I’d be wearing them every day.
- Pretty Lil Heart – (pictured above right) This little heart crochet pattern is totally precious. Consider adding it to a homemade card for an extra special touch. It will make that card ten times as memorable with such a personal touch added on. Try working up this Lattice Heart, too.
- Amazing Crochet Valentines Chocolates – This is one of the most unique Valentine’s Day crochet patterns I have seen. This crocheted box of chocolates is perfect for a friend who goes crazy for decorating in February. It would make a great gift for a tea party, too.
- Warm Wick Candle Holder – Not everyone is into the splash of pink and red that comes around during Valentine’s Day. This candle holder is lacy enough to celebrate the holiday and subtle enough to be set out all year long.
- Vintage Lace Popcorn Shawl – This is the perfect gift for a stylish friend. The pattern is absolutely classy and the lace texture gives it a trendy vintage vibe.
- Valentine Heart Cactus – Have a friend who just loves the desert or longs for a warmer climate? Warm up their day with his super cute Valentine’s Day craft. I just love their little faces. They’re so cheerful.
If you’re looking for more Valentine’s Day crafts, check out these Last Minute Valentines Gifts to Crochet.