Tunisian crochet can look intimidating the first time you see it, but I can promise you that it really is easy. The basic Tunisian stitch (sometimes referred to as the afghan stitch) is really nothing more than a simple single crochet, just worked in a unique way. Don’t believe me? Well, I’ve filmed a tutorial for you, to show you just how easy it really is.
Once you master how to do the basic afghan stitch, working up a Tunisian Crochet Afghan pattern will truly be a breeze.
Tunisian Stitch Crochet Afghan Patterns:
Once you have learned how to work the Tunisian Stitch, or afghan stitch, be sure to check out these unique crochet afghan patterns. The afghan stitch, while a vintage technique, is quite modern and contemporary in the designs that you can achieve. Even baby blankets work up beautifully in this fun stitch. Give them a try!
- Alaskan Blue Tunisian Crochet Blanket
- Around The World Tunisian Throw
- Seafoam Tunisian Throw
- Twilight Chevron Afghan
- Lilac Love Crochet Baby Blanket
- Tunisian Entrelac Throw
- Tunisian Seascape Throw
- Granny Square Tunisian Throw
- Shades of Amber Tunisian Afghan
I had alot of fun learning this unique stitch, and I know you will too.
Follow AllFreeCrochetAfghanPatterns’s board Tunisian Crochet Patterns and Tutorials on Pinterest.
Are you excited to learn the Tunisian Stitch?
- It’s So Easy! 46 Easy Crochet Granny Square Patterns - September 18, 2017
- 11 Things You Learn as a Prime Publishing Intern - August 25, 2017
- Mile a Minute Crochet: 7 Crochet Afghan Patterns - August 17, 2017