Have you stopped by RedHeart.com recently? We’re clicking like crazy over there all the time, finding you the freshest free crochet patterns from the beloved yarn brand, so we definitely noticed the new, shiny relaunch!
Lookin’ good, RedHeart.com. The new design is super cute, with bright colors, crafty little doodle buttons up top, and huge photos for every project. But what’s really amazing are the new features! Navigation improvements make it easier to find exactly the type of pattern you want. You can even narrow down your search to exclude or include categories. My favorite feature is the “what’s new!” section! I can find new patterns you’ll love, instantly. Here’s a sneak peek…
Other new features include an informative learn section where you can watch tutorial videos, and community section which includes a blog where Red Heart designers weigh in! If you like shopping for Red Heart products while you browse patterns, it’s even easier with a ‘one click add to cart’ function that gathers all the required supplies. Nice!
- Autumn Butterfly Cardigan
- Multicolored Poncho
- Pumpkin Spice Crochet Afghan
- Easy Dreamy Shawl
- Hand Chain Sashay Scarf
- Snazzy Crochet Costume Top Hat
- Beginner’s Magic Scarf
- Sugar Skull Garland
- Granite Open Cardigan
- Boutique Butterfly Wrap
- Falling Leaves Shawl
- Mermaid Filigree Cardigan
- One Ball Mini Throw
- Magical Multicolored Throw
- Milk & Cookies Crochet Hotpad
Which pattern do you like best?
- Free Pattern: Crochet Wrap Pattern from Red Heart! - January 17, 2021
- Free Pattern Friday: Crochet Baby Booties & Hat from Red Heart - January 6, 2021
- Rest and Relaxation After Holiday Madness: Calming Crochet Patterns - January 5, 2021