My husband and I have been house hunting lately, which means we’ve been keeping our house super clean for any prospective buyers. With that said, I’ve come across my yarn stash multiple times realizing it’s been a while since I’ve worked up a crochet pattern. With spring officially here, it’s time to put the bulky yarn away and figure out what to crochet with all my light weight yarn. I love all the fabulous and bright crochet colors that I have, but I’m just not sure what to make with them. I decided to go to the one site I know that would have great options; AllFreeCrochet! Below you can find a list for not only me, but for you, too. Working up these light weight crochet patterns for the spring season is just what we need to lift our spirits from the cold, drab winter. I don’t know about you, but I’m very excited to work up a new project with a different weight of yarn; it’s been so long!
What do I crochet with light weight yarn?
- Stretchy Crochet Headband – This is perfect for keeping hair out of your face
- Silly Giraffe Crochet Baby Hat – This is that perfect photo prop you’ve been looking for
- Vintage Secret Garden Beanie – She’ll look even more beautiful sporting this crochet pattern
- Vintage Coasters – Keep those cool summer drinks from leaving rings on your table
- Eternal Love Baby Slouch – This has been a popular one with our readers, lately
- Mediterranean Market Tote – This bag pattern looks amazing in seven beautiful colors
- Insanely Cute Ponies – Bring back childhood memories with this favorite pastime toy
- Summer Morning Shawl – Drink your morning tea while wrapped in comfort
- Two-Tone Placemats – Perfect for our new home once we find it
- Lacy Summertime Tunic – Enter the spring in style
- Baby’s Favorite Blanket – Take a stroll in the park on a sunny, crisp day
- Lovely Lacy Bolero – The aqua color of this crochet design is simply stunning
- Flirty Spring Scarf – This is a must-have spring wearable
What do you like to crochet with light weight yarn?