When do you typically open a bottle of wine? At dinner? When guests come over? On a Friday after a hard week at work?
May 25 is National Wine Day, and I’m sure many people will be celebrating with a bottle of their favorite white or red. As you relax and sip your drink, why not take inspiration from what’s in your glass?
You can take a cue from your favorite wine by crocheting an afghan to match. Choose an off-white color to imitate your glass of Chardonnay, or pick a berry tone to match your Cabernet Sauvignon. Check out these 14 Wine-Inspired Crochet Afghan Patterns for more delicious ideas!
White Wine Afghan Patterns
Make an elegant crochet afghan to match your elegant lifestyle. Whether it’s lacy or cabled, a gorgeous crochet afghan is the perfect accessory to help you relax while sipping from your glass of Pinot Grigio on a Friday night. Plus, it matches with everything!
- Chic Chardonnay Afghan
- Gorgeous Pinot Grigio Blanket
- Lady Windsor Lace Crochet Blanket
- Chenin Blanc Lace Pattern
- Understated Cable Stitch Afghan
- Riesling Crochet Afghan
- This Afghan Calls For Champagne
Red Wine Afghan Patterns
You’ll adore these red, maroon, and berry-colored crochet patterns! Perfect for the holidays, you’ll love curling up under one of these cozy crochet afghans while enjoying a glass of Merlot near the fireplace. Bonus: If you happen to spill some wine on your blanket, no one will notice.
- Pinot Noir Cabled Throw
- Skipping Stones Circular Afghan
- Cabernet Sauvignon Throw
- Rustic Romance Cable Throw
- Marvelous Merlot Afghan
- Seductive Syrah Afghan
- Red Wine Crochet Throw and Pillow
Let us know: What is your favorite type of wine?
- Summer Crochet Ideas: 7 Lightweight Afghan Patterns - August 7, 2019
- Colorfully Bold: 26 Rainbow-Colored Crochet Afghan Patterns - July 31, 2019
- Stitch Spotlight: 15 Afghans with Tunisian Crochet Stitches - July 27, 2019