As my two year old keeps asking to wear short sleeve shirts or no socks around the house, I keep reminding her that it’s almost winter time and it’s cold out, so we have to dress warm. Luckily she doesn’t put up a fight, but sadly it makes me realize how quickly time is going. We’re already talking about the holidays and the season has quickly changed; I keep hearing it’s going to snow even more this year than it did last year! How is that even possible? With fearing the worst, I’m going to prepare myself with warm and cozy crochet patterns. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, chunky Charisma yarn is one of my favorites to work with. Chunky, soft yarn just makes me feel so warm and cozy no matter what I’m working up.
Live in a warm climate location? No worries, each of these crochet patterns can be worked up for a friend, too. I’m guessing you probably know someone who gets frigid temperatures at some point of the year. These patterns are pretty and newly added to the site, so you have something different to whip up!
What’s New for Winter? These Crochet Patterns!
- Beauty and the Beast Shawl – Timeless, elegant and simply beautiful. The different colored rose really makes a statement to this piece.
- Bailey Boot Cuffs – You don’t have to be a country girl to rock these crocheted boot cuffs. The button detail adds the perfect finishing touch.
- Autumn Sunrise Hat – The picot stitch makes this a far from average crochet hat. And best of all? The crochet instructions are for newborns to adults.
- Amazing Grace Beanie – Simple and chic, the two blue tones make you think of the cold winter, but will surely keep you nice and warm with its design.
- Amazing Grace Slouchy Hat – The contrasting stripes really stand out in this crochet hat pattern. The slouch gives it that extra little detail that it needs.
- Pumpkin Spice Crochet Shawl – The mixture of colors really bring out the stitch work in this crochet shawl. It’s the perfect accessory you’ve been looking for.
- Blocky Brick Warmers – The pattern of these fingerless gloves are fun and great for both kids and adults. Look cute while still being functional with your tasks.
- Soft and Swanky Cowl – Make a bold statement this winter by wearing something glamorous. The sequins built into the yarn make this a joy to wear.
- Mock Cable Pullover – Nice wearables can sometimes be difficult to come across, so be sure you check out this crochet sweater pattern; it’s amazing.
- Block Party Infinity Scarf – This attention-grabbing crochet scarf will certainly turn heads, especially if you use a fun sparkly yarn.
- I Love Color Crochet Afghan – Squares, octagons and triangles are all worked up and joined in this fun motif. Wrap up in warmth and color this winter.
- Panda Crochet Hat – Kids and adults alike will fall for this cute panda hat. The bow detail is a fun one to add to it.
- Newborn Top Down Sweater – It’s very important to keep baby warm during the winter, too, so work up this adorable sweater.
- Bistro Babe French Crochet Beret – If you’re in need of a stylish, everyday hat then this one is calling your name. The pom on the top is delightful.
- Varsity Button Scarf – Wear this scarf peeking out of your jacket or wear it on the outside of a sweater. The colors are perfect together, but you can choose your own.
- Friendly Skies Hat for Anyone – Go sledding, build a snowman or shovel the driveway in this cozy crochet hat. The design makes me smile.
What type of crochet pattern do you like working up for the winter months?
- Get Hooked On These Unique Crochet Patterns - August 1, 2022
- The Best Flower Garden: 25 Crochet Flower Patterns - July 28, 2022
- New Patterns on the Block: 18 Color Block Patterns - July 20, 2022