If you have a few minutes to spare, grab your hook and yarn and get to work on any one of these quick crochet patterns. All of the free crochet patterns below can be made in under an hour. In fact, some of them only take a few minutes! Seriously, it’s amazing. Check them all out below.
We also have a nice collection of free crochet patterns that can be made in 60 minutes or less. These are perfect to work up during your commute to/from work (if you take public transportation), during your lunch break, or during that mindless TV show you can’t help but watch every week. Find our favorite 60-Minute Patterns right here.
- 10 Minute Crocheted Headband
- 15 Minute Headband
- 30 Minute Beanie
- 15 Minute Chain Scarf
- 30 Minute Comfy Cowl
- Five Minute Hearts
- The 5 Minute Flower
- 10 Minute Ice Cream Cozy
- 20 Minute Pet Rug
- Half Hour Cowl
If you have a little more than an hour, here are even more relatively fast crochet patterns to make that cam be done in about an hour or so. Plus, find even more
- Two Hour Toddler Beanie
- One Hour Coin Purse
- Two Hour Rainbow Cowl
- One Hour Baby Booties Pattern
- One Hour Spiral Scarf
- 5 1/2 hour Throw
What’s the fastest crochet pattern you’ve ever made? Tell us about it below!
- Free Pattern: Crochet Wrap Pattern from Red Heart! - January 17, 2021
- Free Pattern Friday: Crochet Baby Booties & Hat from Red Heart - January 6, 2021
- Rest and Relaxation After Holiday Madness: Calming Crochet Patterns - January 5, 2021