Have you ever heard of Yorganza Fashion Scarf Fabric? If not, then you’re totally missing out on the latest and greatest thing to hit the yarn shelves.
Yorganza Fashion Scarf Fabric by Sullivans USA is printed fabric that’s available in 24 different colors, including scripts, florals, and animal print. Pre-drilled holes are evenly spaced along this 1.5″ ribbon of organza fabric, which makes this flouncy fabric super easy to work with. It’s 100% polyester, and each ball weighs only 2.1 ounces. Regardless of your knit or crochet experience/skill level, you can easily create a stunning scarf in just 4-5 hours using Yorganza Fashion Scarf Fabric.
Because of the delicate nature of this pretty fabric, it makes sense that items made with this material should be handled with care. When washing, be sure to hand wash with cool water and lay flat to dry.
This lightweight organza fabric is most commonly used to create fancy ruffled scarves, but you can use it for so many different projects including bags, wearables, and even home decor.
Find some new crochet patterns below that were designed using Yorganza Fashion Scarf Fabric:
Free Yorganza Crochet Patterns:
- Frosted Rose Toddler Dress: A fun dress that looks just like cake frosting! This cute crocheted dress is great for special occasions including birthdays, holidays, and more.
- Darling Ruffle Bag: Ruffles add some dimension to this particular crocheted tote pattern. It’s the perfect size to carry with you around town.
- 2-in-1 Crochet Scoodie: This is certainly not your average crochet scarf! This 2-in-1 crochet scarf pattern features a hood, which is a wonderful way to stay warm and toasty all winter long.
- Blue Rose Crochet Pillow: Ruffled pillows like this are super hot right now. Save some money and make your own using Yorganza!
PLUS: Enter to win 30 skeins of Yorganza Fashion Scarf Fabric! The deadline to enter is December 4th, 2014 at 11:59:59 p.m. Eastern Time. Plus, one lucky winner will be chosen every Thursday during the month to win an assortment of 15 skeins of Yorganza. Enter for your chance to win right now!
Tell Us: What would you make with Yorganza Fashion Scarf Fabric?
- Free Pattern: Crochet Wrap Pattern from Red Heart! - January 17, 2021
- Free Pattern Friday: Crochet Baby Booties & Hat from Red Heart - January 6, 2021
- Rest and Relaxation After Holiday Madness: Calming Crochet Patterns - January 5, 2021